At XpertWebtech, we focus on providing an inclusive screening and interview process that allows us to assess the people we hire based on skills and potential. We value hiring people whose personal values matches with our company values, while also adding something unique to our teams.
If you found a role in our career section which matches to your profile, then here are few tips which you need to analyze by yourself before applying. Try to be consistent and true to your experience and the requirements listed in the job description when applying for roles
Focus on your resume and how you frame your achievements:
- Align your skills and experience with the job description.
- Be specific about projects you’ve worked on or managed and include success metrics.
- If you've had a leadership role, tell us about the size of the team and cross-functional relationships you've built.
- If you're a recent university graduate or have limited work experience, include school-related projects or coursework that demonstrate relevant skills and knowledge.
- Keep it short: If there’s additional information (like a portfolio) we need during the hiring process, your recruiter will work with you to collect it.
Applications are read by our team who are both experts in interpreting resumes and are familiar with our jobs within a talent segment—not just the one you applied for. If our recruiters find a potential match, they’ll schedule a call to learn more about your skills and experience. Bring your questions—this is an opportunity to learn more about potential roles and our chance to learn more about you.
Please note that your application is important to us. While we would like to be able to connect with every applicant, we regret that the volume of applications on a huge scale does not always allow our team to make personal contact with everyone that applies.
Our interviewing process is intended to help us minimize unconscious bias while also making sure we hire people who will thrive in our environment. We do this because we know that diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences makes our teams stronger and helps us deliver more innovative products and better customer experiences.
We ask candidates to describe the type of projects they worked on, the scale of those projects, what collaboration was involved as well as the outcome. We also want to know about your passions outside of work. Many of our teams have detailed interview processes that allow us to gain a deeper understanding of your skill set.
If you're selected then we will provide you official written offer letter through our system, and you will be able to review it and sign it electronically. You have to submit your I’d proofs and bank account details at the time of joining. Documents include:
- Adhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Two passport size photographs
- Course related documents (Marksheet/certificate)